Cumberland Diamond Exchange is OPEN for limited in-store appointments this Tuesday through Saturday, from 10AM-5PM.
We want to take a moment to thank all of you who have stopped by since Cumberland Diamond Exchange
re-opened with new safety protocols on May 6th. We are grateful for your continued support & this wonderful community we are a part of. Beginning Tuesday, June 2nd, we will be extending our hours to 10AM-5PM by appointment only.
To ensure a healthy & safe environment, we are limiting the number of guests in our showroom. You can request an appointment here, use the chat on the bottom right of our website, or contact your sales associate. Someone from our team will reach out to confirm the appointment date/time after we receive the request. Curbside pick-up & virtual appointments are also available.
As CDE continues to operate to a new standard of excellence, we want you to know we are here for you as we have been for the last 38 years. Our experts are available to assist you with special gifts for birthdays, anniversary, graduation or any other celebration. Thank you for your continued support! Stay strong & stay safe.
For the safety of our team & clients, all appointments must be scheduled and confirmed ahead of time.
Our sanitization & safety protocols incorporate standards set by the CDC to mitigate the spread of infectious diseases, many of which we implemented in March prior to closing.
1. Please stay home if you are or have been ill. You may notify us if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. We encourage all of our team to stay home if they have felt ill.
2. All CDE employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Any employee registering a temperature above 99° will be sent home immediately.
3. All CDE employees will wear masks.
4. Please stay in your car until your appointment time.
5. Please bring your own mask. All customers must have on a mask upon entering our store.
6. We ask that you limit the belongings you bring into our store i.e. purses, large bags.
7. Our team washes their hands frequently, per the CDC guidelines for 20 seconds with soap, as well as before and after every customer
8. All hard surfaces like door handles, telephones, etc. are disinfected hourly, at a minimum, based on traffic.
9. We will no longer be serving open beverages (bottled water available)
10. We have markings on the floor of checkout area designating safe spacing.
11. We will refrain from any contact greetings. We look forward to giving handshakes and hugs soon.
12. During your scheduled appointment, please advise your sales associate if you are planning to bring anyone with you. We are trying to control showroom traffic to accommodate social distancing.
We look forward to serving you, safely. We will update you weekly on our Appointment Only hours, as we strive to determine the best schedule to take care of you.
Thank you for your continued support! Stay strong & stay safe.
With love & gratitude,
The Cumberland Diamond Exchange Family